Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Bath Road, Heathrow, TW6 2AQ, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Area Info –
- Heathrow Terminals 1, 2, 3 0.7 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 2 0.7 miles
- Hatton Cross 1.3 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 4 1.4 miles
- London Motor Museum 1.8 miles
- Heathrow Terminal 5 2 miles
- Heston Services M4 2.2 miles
- Hounslow West 2.6 miles
- Hillingdon Hospital 3.3 miles
- Hounslow Central 3.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Brunel University 3.8 miles
- Osterley Park 4.1 miles
- Twickenham Stadium 4.8 miles
- Uxbridge 4.8 miles
- Boston Manor 5.3 miles
- South Ruislip 5.7 miles
- Northolt 5.8 miles
- Northfields 5.8 miles
- Legoland Windsor 8.7 miles
- Wembley Stadium 8.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sovereign convenience store Supermarket 0.3 miles
- The Three Magpies Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- London Hong Kong Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Tesco Express Cranford Supermarket 1 miles
- The Pheasant Restaurant Restaurant 1.4 miles
- Hounslow West Market Market 2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 0.7 miles
- London City Airport 21.4 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: International, European
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
No additional info available
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bowling Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Alternative postcode for Sat Nav users if needed: TW6 2LA
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.