Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Longbridge House, 78 Cowl Street, Shepton Mallet, BA4 5EP, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 253 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in historic Shepton Mallet, Longbridge House is close to the Somerset and Mendip Hills and just 2 minutes' walk from the High Street. Offering B&B accommodation this AA 4-star Grade II listed building has free WiFi access and on-street parking.
Along with a king-size bed, each room features tea and coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV, safe, and ironing supplies. The rooms also benefit from an en-suite shower room or en-suite bathroom with a bath.
In the mornings, Longbridge House offers guests a delicious and plentiful breakfast to enjoy in the comfort of their rooms.
The Royal Bath and West of England Society is just 8 minutes' drive away, Kilver Court Designer Village is just 2 minutes' drive away and Clarkes Village Factory Outlets are 11 miles away. Longleat Safari & Adventure Park is 15.6 miles away, Bath is 17.9 miles away and Bristol is 20 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Most popular facilities
4 reasons to choose Longbridge House
- Hi, Are you a pet friendly hotelHi, Thanks for your message. Whilst we love all animals, we have 4 cats that we have to be mindful of so don't allow guests to bring their own pets. M...Answered on 24 July 2022
- Thank you for an amazing stay absolutely fantasticWe're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us xx We hope to see you again xAnswered on 8 August 2021
- As this is a B & B do the rooms have to be vacated for the day/between certain hours? (It's a long time since I used a B & B!)Hi, we give all our guests keys so you can come and go as you like. You can be in or out as much or as little as you need. Hope that helps. Thanks.Answered on 2 February 2021
- do you accept dogs? we have a 1 year old very well behaved beagleHi, Unfortunately we don't take guests with dogs. As much as we love dogs, we have 2 cats that don't love them, especially one who is a rescue cat. Th...Answered on 28 August 2020
- Looking at few days in June 2023 as honeymoon. Do you have a bar or is there a pub in a short stroll distance please (fiance has bad knee) Thanks!Hi, Thanks for your message. We don't have a bar here but we're a 3 mins walk away from the main street where you'll find a small pub, some restaurant...Answered on 23 February 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
16:30 - 21:00
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Longbridge House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Longbridge House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Longbridge House
The prices at Longbridge House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Longbridge House is from 16:30, and check-out is until 10:30.
Longbridge House is 200 yards from the centre of Shepton Mallet.
Guests staying at Longbridge House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Longbridge House offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Room options at Longbridge House include: