Set in fine Peak District countryside ideal for walking and mountain biking, this hotel and spa has an indoor swimming pool with views over Win Hill and the Hope Valley.
The Losehill House Hotel & Spa has bedrooms with a TV/DVD and views of the Peak District. Some have free Wi-Fi access.
The restaurant offers healthy lunches, and in the evening there are homemade dishes on the menu.
The spa at Losehill House has treatment rooms and a sauna. The outdoor hot tub on the terrace has views of Win Hill.
The picturesque village of Castleton is about 3.1 miles away and Edale Train Station is 3.7 miles away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Do I need a car going to the hotel? Travelling by train.You can get the train into Hope Station, which is around a 40 minute walk to the hotel, or if you prebook a taxi in advance then it is around a 5 minu..Answered on 30 December 2021
- Is there a lift to the first floor rooms please?Hello Yes there isAnswered on 22 July 2020
- Are there tea and coffee facilities in the rooms ?Good afternoon, all our rooms have tea and coffee making facilities. Kind Regards, Reception TeamAnswered on 9 November 2019
- Would a 4/5 year old have her own bed? In this bedroomThankyou for your question. We would highly recommend to book a family suite if you wanted a child to have their own full size bed. In some rooms we..Answered on 17 January 2022
- Is the massage available and included in the spa package in the room price? Or we pay extra if we require massage?The massage would be an additional cost. If you are looking for a treatment aswel the best way would be to purchase one of our Spa packages through ou..Answered on 17 January 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Losehill House Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Losehill House Hotel & Spa
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Losehill House Hotel & Spa on this page.
The prices at Losehill House Hotel & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Losehill House Hotel & Spa has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Losehill House Hotel & Spa include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Losehill House Hotel & Spa by:
- Train 1h 30min
Losehill House Hotel & Spa offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Massage chair
- Steam room
- Walking tours
- Spa facilities
- Bike tours
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Swimming Pool
- Spa/wellness packages
Check-in at Losehill House Hotel & Spa is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Losehill House Hotel & Spa is 1 miles from the centre of Hope.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Guests staying at Losehill House Hotel & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte