Lysses House Hotel
51 High Street, Fareham, PO16 7BQ, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Lysses House has been a hotel since 1987 under the same ownership. We pride ourselves on offering a friendly personal service delivered by a team of great people.
Lysses House Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Port Solent 3.3 miles
- HMS Victory 4.6 miles
- National Museum of the Royal Navy 4.7 miles
- HMS Warrior 4.8 miles
- Mary Rose Museum 4.8 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour 4.9 miles
- Haslar Marina 5 miles
- Gunwharf Quays 5.1 miles
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard 5.1 miles
- International College Portsmouth 5.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Portsmouth Cathedral 5.4 miles
- Spitbank Fort 6.7 miles
- Ageas Bowl 8.1 miles
- Osborne House 8.3 miles
- Woodmill Outdoor Centre 10.2 miles
- Southampton Guildhall 10.8 miles
- The Mayflower Theatre 11 miles
- Bucklers Hard 11.6 miles
- Chichester Harbour 11.8 miles
- Beaulieu 12.4 miles
- Southampton Airport 10.5 miles
- Bournemouth Airport 29.5 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 48.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Richmond Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Lysses House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 3 to 12 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night for extra beds.
All children from 13 to 16 years are charged GBP 9.95 per person per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.