The Townhouse Manchester
101 Portland Street, Manchester City Centre, Manchester, M1 6DF, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Manchester Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Library Theatre 0.2 miles
- The Palace Theatre 0.2 miles
- Gay Village Manchester 0.2 miles
- Canal Street 0.2 miles
- Manchester Library & Information Service 0.2 miles
- Manchester Town Hall 0.2 miles
- Manchester City Council 0.2 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Manchester Central 0.3 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 0.4 miles
- Deansgate 0.4 miles
- The Opera House 0.6 miles
- Manchester Apollo 0.7 miles
- Manchester Arena 0.8 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 1.7 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 2.2 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 3.8 miles
- Heaton Park 4.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Manchester Arndale Market 0.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 8.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 27.1 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 36.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose The Townhouse Manchester
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Manchester
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 17 per day.
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 00:00
06:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 15 years||
Can use an existing bed
The maximum number of children allowed in existing beds is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Townhouse Manchester accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required.
Please note that only guide dogs are welcome on the premises.
A security deposit of GBP 50 is pre-authorised on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
At least one person occupying the room must be 18 years of age or older in order to check in.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Townhouse Manchester in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.