The Townhouse Manchester
101 Portland Street, Manchester City Center, Manchester, M1 6DF, United Kingdom –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Manchester Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Library Theatre 0.2 miles
- The Palace Theatre 0.2 miles
- Manchester Gay Village 0.2 miles
- Canal Street 0.2 miles
- Manchester Library & Information Service 0.2 miles
- Manchester Town Hall 0.2 miles
- Manchester City Council 0.2 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Manchester Central 0.3 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 0.4 miles
- Deansgate 0.4 miles
- The Opera House 0.6 miles
- Manchester Apollo 0.7 miles
- Manchester Arena 0.8 miles
- City of Manchester "Etihad" Stadium 1.7 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 2.2 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 3.8 miles
- Heaton Park 4.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Manchester Arndale Market 0.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 8.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 27.1 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 36.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Townhouse Manchester
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Manchester
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 17 per day.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 15 years||
Can use an existing bed
The maximum number of children allowed in existing beds depends on the room you pick. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
There's no capacity for cribs in the room.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Townhouse Manchester accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The credit/debit card used to book the Advance Purchase rate must be presented to reception on arrival at the hotel. Please note that failure to do so will result in an alternative payment method being required.
Please note that only guide dogs are welcome on the premises.
A security deposit of GBP 50 is pre-authorised on arrival. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
At least one person occupying the room must be 18 years of age or older in order to check in.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Townhouse Manchester of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.