49-53 Queens Road, Aberdeen, AB15 4YP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Malmaison Aberdeen is a stunning luxury hotel with sumptuous rooms, a sophisticated brasserie, a diverse spa and endless exquisite designs, style and flair.
Formerly the Queen's Hotel, the boutique Malmaison Aberdeen is part new-build, part original façade. Other special features include the gym and the wine-tasting cellar.
In addition to the brasserie with its excellent wines, the Whisky Snug is a cozy corner where you can sip fine whiskeys from over-sized tartan armchairs.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
- Hi, just wondering if you are allowed dogs in the standard double room? Thanks, CorinneHi Corinne, Yes we operate a dog friendly policy so all four legged friends are welcome!Answered on 23 December 2019
- looking to book a suite from 25th to 27th Dec. Is it possible to take a dog with us And is there any kind of bar menu available on Christmas Day?You can bring along your dog, there is additional charges for this so we would ask you give us a call. At this time we do not believe there will be a ..Answered on 17 September 2022
- Hi im looking to book a night for my wife and i 0n sat 9th for one night but before i book can we get in our room at 2oclock thanks AlanThank you for getting in touch with us unfortunately, early check-in is not something that we can guarantee and is subject to a room being ready and a..Answered on 20 October 2021
- Is there parking facilitiesWe have limited parking at the front and rear of our hotelAnswered on 28 October 2021
- How do a book the room with wooden bath in it ? ThanksBe sure to book one of our Signature Suites. Once your room is booked p[lease give the hotel a call so we can put that request onto your booking.Answered on 19 December 2020
- Still looking?
Food: British, French, European
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Baggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Malmaison Aberdeen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Dogs are allowed in designated guest rooms with a GBP 20 extra fee per night. Please notify the hotel in advance.
Front car park with limited spaces along with disabled parking, additional limited parking at the near for the property located on Queens Lane South. Both are operated on a first come first served basis. We can not take reservations for the car park. Local pay and display available on Queens Road, single yellow line in operation until 6pm (Monday to Friday).
The Breakfast inclusive rates include a Full-cooked breakfast and Dinner rate is inclusive of a choice of 3 Courses and a side dish from the A La Carte menu up to the value of £50 per person. Inclusions only apply for adults.
Children’s Breakfast are not included in the advertised rates and the charges are as following directly to the hotel: 0-4 years old – Breakfast Complimentary/5- 11 years old – Breakfast charged at 50% full price/ 12 and over breakfast charged at full adult price. Kids Dinner Menu also available.
Please note extra beds and cots must be confirmed with the hotel prior to arrival, customers will be required to settle children's extra bed charges (£30 per night) directly with the hotel.
FAQs about Malmaison Aberdeen
Check-in at Malmaison Aberdeen is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Malmaison Aberdeen include:
The prices at Malmaison Aberdeen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Malmaison Aberdeen is 1.8 miles from the center of Aberdeen.
Guests staying at Malmaison Aberdeen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Malmaison Aberdeen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Malmaison Aberdeen has 1 restaurant: