1 Malthouse Hill, Hythe, CT21 5BW, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 210 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Residence is part of the Old Post Office building with side entrance on Malthouse Hill Hythe.
Property surroundings –
- Folkestone Rugby Club 1.6 miles
- Stop24 Services Folkestone M20 2.3 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 2.4 miles
- Lympne Castle 2.5 miles
- Westenhanger Castle 2.7 miles
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park 2.8 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 3.9 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 4.1 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 4.5 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 10.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Dover Priory Station 10.5 miles
- White Cliffs of Dover 13.4 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 14 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 14.4 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 14.7 miles
- Camber Sands 15.3 miles
- University of Kent 15.7 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 15.7 miles
- Deal Castle 17.3 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 17.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Malthouse Arcade Market 0 miles
- Costa Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- The Willow breakfast Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- The Sunshine cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- White Hart Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Thailand Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Aldi Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Farmers Market Market 0.2 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.3 miles
- 20 Eating places Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Boot fares X 8 HCC & The Green Market 0.6 miles
- Royal Military Canal River 0.1 miles
- Miniature Railway by the Canal River 0.3 miles
- Miniature Railway to Dungerness Beach Sea/ocean 0.3 miles
- Mini Lake & Safare Park at Lympne Lake 2.5 miles
- Nearest Main Rail Station to Hythe Seaside Sea/ocean 2.5 miles
- Channel Tunnel Downs View Mountain 2.5 miles
- Channel Tunnel to France Sea/ocean 3.1 miles
- White Cliffs Dover Mountain 3.7 miles
- London Southend Airport 38 miles
- Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport 45.2 miles
- London City Airport 53.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Malt Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Water park
- Bikes available (free)
- Squash (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 19:00
06:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Malt Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.