1 Malthouse Hill, Hythe, CT21 5BW, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 203 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Residence is part of the Old Post Office building with side entrance on Malthouse Hill Hythe.
Malt Lodge takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Folkestone Rugby Club 1.6 miles
- Stop24 Services Folkestone M20 2.3 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 2.4 miles
- Lympne Castle 2.5 miles
- Westenhanger Castle 2.7 miles
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park 2.8 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 3.9 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 4.1 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 4.5 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 10.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Dover Priory Station 10.5 miles
- Dover Beach 10.8 miles
- Dover Castle 11.1 miles
- Dover Ferry Port 11.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Malthouse Arcade Market 0 miles
- The Willow breakfast Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- The Sunshine cafe Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- White Hart Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Thailand Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.3 miles
- 20 Eating places Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Royal Military Canal River 0.1 miles
- Miniature Railway by the Canal River 0.3 miles
- Mini Lake & Safare Park at Lympne Lake 2.5 miles
- Nearest Main Rail Station to Hythe Seaside Sea/ocean 2.5 miles
- Channel Tunnel to France Sea/ocean 3.1 miles
- White Cliffs Dover Mountain 3.7 miles
- London Southend Airport 38 miles
- London City Airport 53.8 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 54.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Malt Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Water park
- Bikes available (free)
- Squash (Additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 19:00
06:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Please inform Malt Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.