1 Malthouse Hill, Hythe, CT21 5BW, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 201 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Malt Lodge.
Residence is part of the Old Post Office building with side entrance on Malthouse Hill Hythe.
Malt Lodge takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Folkestone Rugby Club 1.6 miles
- Stop24 Services Folkestone M20 2.3 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 2.4 miles
- Lympne Castle 2.5 miles
- Westenhanger Castle 2.7 miles
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park 2.8 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 3.9 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 4.1 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 4.5 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 10.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dover Priory Station 10.5 miles
- Dover Beach 10.8 miles
- Dover Castle 11.1 miles
- Dover Ferry Port 11.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- 20 Eating places Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Malthouse Arcade Market 0 miles
- The Willow breakfast Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- The Sunshine cafe Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- White Hart Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Thailand Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Mini Lake & Safare Park at Lympne Lake 2.5 miles
- Nearest Main Rail Station to Hythe Seaside Ocean/Sea 2.5 miles
- Channel Tunnel to France Ocean/Sea 3.1 miles
- White Cliffs Dover Mountain 3.7 miles
- Royal Military Canal River 0.1 miles
- Miniature Railway by the Canal River 0.3 miles
- London Southend Airport 38 miles
- London City Airport 53.8 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 54.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Malt Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Park
- Bikes Available (free)
- Racquetball (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Malt Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.