1 Malthouse Hill, Hythe, CT21 5BW, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 221 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Malt Lodge.
Residence is part of the Old Post Office building with side entrance on Malthouse Hill Hythe.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Folkestone Rugby Club 1.6 miles
- Stop24 Services Folkestone M20 2.3 miles
- Eurotunnel UK 2.4 miles
- Lympne Castle 2.5 miles
- Westenhanger Castle 2.7 miles
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park 2.8 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 3.9 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 4.1 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 4.5 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 10.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Dover Priory Station 10.5 miles
- White Cliffs of Dover 13.4 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 14 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 14.4 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 14.7 miles
- Camber Sands 15.3 miles
- University of Kent 15.7 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 15.7 miles
- Deal Castle 17.3 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 17.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- 20 Eating places Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Boot fares X 8 HCC & The Green Market 0.6 miles
- Malthouse Arcade Market 0 miles
- Costa Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- The Willow breakfast Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- The Sunshine cafe Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- White Hart Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sainsbury Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Thailand Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Aldi Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Farmers Market Market 0.2 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Mini Lake & Safare Park at Lympne Lake 2.5 miles
- Nearest Main Rail Station to Hythe Seaside Ocean/Sea 2.5 miles
- Channel Tunnel Downs View Mountain 2.5 miles
- Channel Tunnel to France Ocean/Sea 3.1 miles
- White Cliffs Dover Mountain 3.7 miles
- Royal Military Canal River 0.1 miles
- Miniature Railway by the Canal River 0.3 miles
- Miniature Railway to Dungerness Beach Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Malt Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Park
- Bikes Available (free)
- Racquetball (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Bottle of Water
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Malt Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Malt Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.