Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
Water Street, Manchester City Centre, Manchester, M3 4JQ, United Kingdom –
Deluxe Double Room
Duplex Suite, 1 Bedroom Bi-level Suite, King, High floor
King Deluxe, Guest room, 1 King
Twin Deluxe, Guest room, 2 Double
Superior King Room
Junior King Suite
5 reasons to choose Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 12 languages
Booking is safe
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- The Opera House 0.2 miles
- Museum of Science & Industry 0.2 miles
- People's History Museum 0.2 miles
- Castlefield Bowl 0.2 miles
- Spinningfields 0.2 miles
- Deansgate 0.3 miles
- The Castlefield Rooms 0.4 miles
- St Mary’s Catholic Church 0.4 miles
- Manchester Central 0.4 miles
- Manchester Christmas Market 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bridgewater Hall 0.5 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 0.6 miles
- The Palace Theatre 0.7 miles
- Manchester Arena 0.8 miles
- Canal Street 0.9 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 1.1 miles
- Manchester Apollo 1.4 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 2.3 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 3.1 miles
- Heaton Park 4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Manchester House Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Alchemist Cafe/bar 0.3 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Sainsbury\'s Local Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Arndale Market Market 2.3 miles
- River Irwell/River Medlock River 0.1 miles
- Sale Water Park Lake 6.1 miles
- Chill Factore Ski lift 8.4 miles
- Wild Bank Stalybridge Mountain 13 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The V&A Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Water park Off-site (Additional charge)
- Horse riding Off-site (Additional charge)
- Hiking Off-site
- Tennis court Off-site (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 17 per day.
- Accessible parking
- Secured parking
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
From 16:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.