Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
66 Knightsbridge, Westminster Borough, London, SW1X 7LA, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 319 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
Featuring a two Michelin star restaurant and a stunning spa, the luxury Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London overlooks Hyde Park and Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge Tube Station is a 2-minute walk away.
With 13 treatment rooms, the spa and wellness center has a state-of-the-art gym and a 50 feet swimming pool.
The elegant rooms and suites at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London include a TV and DVD player and are individually decorated with a marble private bathroom
Guests can enjoy acclaimed British dishes at the two-Michelin starred restaurant by Heston Blumenthal, and Japanese cocktails and cuisine in their newly opened Japanese izakaya The Aubrey. Award winning afternoon tea is served in The Rosebery Cocktails are available from the contemporary Mandarin Bar.
Knightsbridge Tube Station is a 2-minute walk away and the hotel is adjacent to the 350-acre Hyde Park, the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is within a 5-minute walk of Sloane Street, Harrods, and Harvey Nichols. The Royal Albert Hall is 15 minutes’ stroll away and South Kensington’s famous museums are also nearby.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 20 May 2014.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi - Are all the spa facilities included in the price of the room? Of course you pay extra for massages etc, but can hotel guests use the pool, saunas..Yes, free access to: Amethyst crystal Steam Room Sanarium Vitality Pool Zen Colour Therapy Relaxation Area Fitness centre Indoor swimming poolAnswered on 17 July 2020
- Do you offer transportation from Heathrow?Yes, we do provide transportation from Heathrow at an additional cost.Answered on 19 October 2020
- can we book a smoking roomA smoking room can be requested at time of booking, this is subject to availability.Answered on 14 May 2020
- Do you have availability in the restaurant for 27/08/21 and can we see the vegetarian menu pleaseDear Guest, Thank you for your message . For our restaurant menu and availability , please check our website Mandarin Oriental .com For further ass..Answered on 1 July 2021
- Is it possible to have a microwave in the room?Dear Sir/Madam, There is no microwave available to place in the suite. Should you need to warm up anything, we will be happy to assist you, we have a..Answered on 14 June 2021
- Still looking?
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
Open for: Brunch, Dinner
Food: Asian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
Check-in at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London has 3 restaurants:
- The Aubrey
- The Rosebery
- Dinner by Heston Blumenthal
Room options at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London include:
Guests staying at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is 1.5 miles from the center of London.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tennis court
- Bike tours
- Steam room
- Temporary art galleries
- Horseback riding
- Live music/Performance
- Yoga classes
- Personal trainer
- Swimming pool
- Tour or class about local culture
- Movie nights
- Spa facilities
- Fitness classes
- Stand-up comedy
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
The prices at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.