Hotel Maryfield House Hotel
Maryfield, Bressay, Shetland, Lerwick, ZE2 9EL, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 55 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Maryfield House Hotel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Ocean/Sea north see0.1 miles
Scatsta Airport20 miles
Sumburgh Airport20.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Maryfield House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool table Additional charge
- Game room
- Fishing Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Snack bar
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Packed lunches
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Maryfield House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
FAQs about Maryfield House Hotel
From the nearest airport, you can get to Maryfield House Hotel by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 40min
Check-in at Maryfield House Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The prices at Maryfield House Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Maryfield House Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
Maryfield House Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Maryfield Restaurant
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Maryfield House Hotel (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
Guests staying at Maryfield House Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Maryfield House Hotel include: