Melia White House Hotel
Albany Street, London, NW1 3UP, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
Junior Suite with Executive Lounge Access
Family Room (3 Adults)
Classic Twin Room
Premium King Room
Basic Single Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 11 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Classic Double Room
Superior Double/Twin Room
The Level Executive Service Room
6 Reasons to Choose Melia White House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Great Portland Street 0.1 miles
- Warren Street 0.2 miles
- University College Hospital 0.3 miles
- Euston Square 0.4 miles
- University College London 0.4 miles
- London Planetarium 0.4 miles
- Madame Tussaud's 0.5 miles
- Euston Station 0.5 miles
- Regent's University London 0.5 miles
- Open Air Theatre 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 1.1 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.3 miles
- Hyde Park 1.6 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.6 miles
- London Eye 1.8 miles
- Big Ben 1.9 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.9 miles
- Tower of London 3 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.2 miles
- O2 Arena 6.5 miles
- London City Airport 8.4 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13.8 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Mediterranean, Spanish, International, European
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Personal Trainer
- Fitness Classes
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Kids' Club
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Melia White House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If the booking payment is being made by a third party (not the guest) they will be required to fill in a third party authorisation form and provide a copy of the card being used to authorise the hotel to charge the card provided. At the time of booking, please contact the hotel immediately via the 'Special Request' box to obtain the authorisation form.
Breakfast: Monday to Friday from 06:30 to 10:30, Saturday and Sunday from 07:00 to 11:00
Lunch: Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 14:30. Saturday and Sunday the restaurant is closed for lunch
Dinner: Monday to Sunday 18:30 to 22:30
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Melia White House Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.