Hotel Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel
Queen Street, Exeter, EX4 3SP, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 1892 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel surroundings– Excellent location - show map
What's nearby *
Exeter Cathedral0.3 miles
Exeter Chamber of Commerce and Industry0.4 miles
Exeter St Davids Train Station0.5 miles
University of Exeter0.6 miles
Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital1.3 miles
Sandy Park Rugby Stadium3 miles
Exeter Services M53.1 miles
Powderham Castle6.5 miles
Sandy Bay Beach11.1 miles
Restaurants and markets *
The Co-operative Supermarket Supermarket0.2 miles
Angela's Restaurant Restaurant0.5 miles
Princesshay Shopping Area Market0.5 miles
Closest airports *
Exeter International Airport5.3 miles
Cardiff Airport47.2 miles
Bristol Airport58.1 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Castle Drogo12.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: British, International
Most popular facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
- Room service
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Extra bed upon request
|£15 per child, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the room you choose. Please check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Any bookings of 10 rooms or more will be subject to client receiving a group contract directly from the hotel.
Please note breakfast is available for a surcharge.
Pets are allowed at an additional fee of GBP 15 per pet, per night.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Drakes Restaurant is closed from Fri 31 Jul 2020 until Mon 31 Aug 2020
FAQs about Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel
The prices at Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Drakes Restaurant
Check-in at Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel by:
- Taxi 20min
Room options at Mercure Exeter Rougemont Hotel include: