Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park
Essex Lane, Watford, Hunton Bridge, Kings Langley, WD4 8PN, United Kingdom –
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
My name is Stewart Graham, and I am the General Manager here at Hunton Park. It's a beautiful property, with a fabulous team that pride themselves on providing great hospitality to every guest every day!
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London 0.2 miles
- Harry Potter Studio Tour 0.2 miles
- Garston 1.9 miles
- Watford County Court 2.3 miles
- West Herts College 2.4 miles
- Watford Central Library 2.5 miles
- Watford Magistrates' Court 2.5 miles
- Watford Borough Council 2.5 miles
- Watford Town Hall 2.5 miles
- Watford Junction 2.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Stanmore 7.3 miles
- Edgware 8.5 miles
- Harrow-on-the-Hill 8.7 miles
- Kenton 9 miles
- South Harrow 9.4 miles
- South Ruislip 9.5 miles
- Preston Road 10.1 miles
- Northolt 10.3 miles
- Uxbridge 10.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 11.4 miles
- London Luton Airport 13 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 15.4 miles
- London City Airport 24.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Courtyard Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Indoor Pool
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Toilet With Grab Rails
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel will add an additional cost to all payments made by credit card (no fee for debit cards).
Please be aware that Hunton Park has restricted disabled access. Disabled parking bays are situated outside the manor house however it is advisable to contact Hunton Park before arrival for assistance. Unfortunately there is no disabled access to the swimming pool.