Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park
Essex Lane, Watford, Hunton Bridge, Kings Langley, WD4 8PN, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
5 Reasons to Choose Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
My name is Sharon White, and I am the General Manager here at Hunton Park. It's a beautiful property, with a fabulous team that pride themselves on providing great hospitality to every guest every day!
Mercure London North Watford Hunton Park takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London 0.2 miles
- Harry Potter Studio Tour 0.2 miles
- Garston 1.9 miles
- Watford County Court 2.3 miles
- West Herts College 2.4 miles
- Watford Central Library 2.5 miles
- Watford Magistrates' Court 2.5 miles
- Watford Borough Council 2.5 miles
- Watford Town Hall 2.5 miles
- Watford Junction 2.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Stanmore 7.3 miles
- Edgware 8.5 miles
- Harrow-on-the-Hill 8.7 miles
- Kenton 9 miles
- South Harrow 9.4 miles
- South Ruislip 9.5 miles
- Preston Road 10.1 miles
- Northolt 10.3 miles
- Uxbridge 10.4 miles
- Wembley Stadium 11.4 miles
- London Luton Airport 13 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 15.4 miles
- London City Airport 24.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Courtyard Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 10 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged 100 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel will add an additional cost to all payments made by credit card (no fee for debit cards).
Please be aware that Hunton Park has restricted disabled access. Disabled parking bays are situated outside the manor house however it is advisable to contact Hunton Park before arrival for assistance. Unfortunately there is no disabled access to the swimming pool.