81-103 Euston Street, Camden, London, NW1 2EZ, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
TheWesley is the first ethical Hotel in the UK and has become established as one of central London’s fastest emerging independent hotel brands, since its inception in 2013! It is located in the grade II listed art deco building with interior staircase having the original features from the 20's. Although part of the history from the outside, from the inside the property sports modern design for bedroom as well as the restaurant. The Savannah at TheWesley is Euston’s newest restaurant, offering a fresh approach to fusion cuisine and ethical eco-friendly bar. Building on a rich heritage dating back to 1950 and beyond, TheWesley attracts guests from around the United Kingdom and the world, for both their accommodation and conference requirements. TheWesley is the winner of several sustainability awards and has supported 10,000 internationals students for over 65 years. It has embedded strong environmental standards in procurement and within the business, embodied by accreditations such as ISO14001, Green Tourism Silver, and recognition as a Carbon Champion in the local business world.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Euston Square 0.1 miles
- University College Hospital 0.2 miles
- Euston Station 0.2 miles
- University College London 0.2 miles
- Warren Street 0.2 miles
- Tavistock Square 0.3 miles
- The Place 0.3 miles
- BMA House 0.3 miles
- University of London 0.3 miles
- Great Portland Street 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 1.2 miles
- Trafalgar Square 1.3 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.8 miles
- London Eye 1.8 miles
- Big Ben 1.9 miles
- Hyde Park 1.9 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.9 miles
- Tower of London 2.8 miles
- O2 Arena 6.2 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Camden Market Market 0.6 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.1 miles
- London City Airport 8.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 25.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose TheWesley
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Most Popular Facilities
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
TheWesley accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- For bookings of 3 bedrooms, the cancellation policy is 1 week prior to arrival. - For group bookings of 3 to 5 bedrooms the policy is 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- For group bookings of 6 bedrooms or higher the policy is 4 weeks prior to arrival.
Failure to adhere to the hotel's cancellation policy will result in full charges being incurred.
Please note: If using a debit/credit card, the payment for your stay at TheWesley will show up on your bank statement as "Methodist Int Centre".
Guests are required to show the same debit/credit card used for booking upon check-in.
Please note breakfast is served between 07:00 and 10:00 on weekdays and between 07:30 and 11:00 on weekends. An early breakfast can be arranged upon prior request.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.