Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Milestone Hotel Kensington
1 Kensington Court, Kensington and Chelsea, London, W8 5DL, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 532 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Milestone Hotel Kensington! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In a great location between central London's Knightsbridge and Kensington districts, the boutique 5-star Milestone Hotel Kensington has a resistance pool, a fitness center, and a luxurious spa. Overlooking Kensington Palace and Gardens, this intimate hotel is just a 10-minute walk from leafy Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall.
Individually designed, each air-conditioned room offers a romantic elegance, a 24-hour butler service, and modern technology. With antique furnishings, fresh flowers, and fine fabrics, the luxurious rooms include a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, a work desk, sitting area, and a mini-bar. With free toiletries, the private bathroom has a hairdryer. The daily room service includes a complimentary treat, such as sweets, homemade cookies, seasonal fruit, or candles.
Guests at the unique Milestone Hotel Kensington can enjoy a range of traditional food in the on site Cheneston's Restaurant. Dishes are prepared using locally sourced and organic produce whenever possible and the chefs encourage individual requests. The intimate Stables Bar offers a range of over 400 vintage wines. Guests can also sip cocktails in the chic conservatory or take tea by the fire in the lounge.
Dating back to the 19th century, the Milestone Hotel Kensington is in a great location for designer shopping, sightseeing, and enjoying London's superb range of entertainment. The Victoria and Albert Museum is just 1 miles away and the world-famous Harrods Department Store is within an 8-minute walk.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Milestone Hotel Kensington
- Hi, Is it possible to book a room for a weekend, and make sure that o get the one with the balcony? Which kind of rooms have got a balcony? Kind r...Dear Maria, thank you for your lovely inquiry. We can of course reserve a beautiful room with a balcony for you and these are available in some of our...Answered on December 4, 2020
- does your beautiful hotel have Limo(shuttle) service to and from Heathrow airport? Thank You Katherine E. HibnerIt absolutely does! Our chauffeured service can be hired for any trip. Just let us know where you're going or heading to and we can put together a quo...Answered on August 21, 2020
- . We will be staying in March and are wondering about distances from elevator to room, mobility challenges? Marianne Pernick/ John BeeWe have rooms close to lifts and rooms further away so can allocate accordingly. We also have an accessible room on the ground loor (Superior Queen ro...Answered on February 9, 2020
- Do you have an accessible room that sleeps 3 adults?The Hotel has only one accessible room which can accommodate maximum of two people.Answered on July 30, 2022
- Hi, will the spa open as well on 12 AprilDear Guest, As per Government guidelines, we will reopen our Gym and Swimming pool from the 12th April. Our sauna will then reopen on 17th May. Th...Answered on March 14, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Milestone Hotel Kensington accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Milestone Hotel Kensington
Milestone Hotel Kensington is 2.6 miles from the center of London.
Check-in at Milestone Hotel Kensington is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Milestone Hotel Kensington offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Personal trainer
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
From the nearest airport, you can get to Milestone Hotel Kensington by:
- Taxi 45min
- Train 45min
Guests staying at Milestone Hotel Kensington can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Room options at Milestone Hotel Kensington include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Milestone Hotel Kensington has 1 restaurant:
- Chenestons Restaurant
The prices at Milestone Hotel Kensington may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.