Millennium Hotel Glasgow
40 George Square, Central Glasgow, Glasgow, G2 1DS, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2435 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Millennium Hotel Glasgow.
Standard Twin Room
Twin Room with City View
Executive Double Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Double Room
4 Reasons to Choose Millennium Hotel Glasgow
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The hotel's location is unique, you cannot stay in a more central hotel, especially with the views over historic George Square.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- George Square 0 miles
- Glasgow Queen Street Station 0.1 miles
- Glasgow City Chambers 0.1 miles
- Gallery of Modern Art 0.1 miles
- Buchanan Galleries 0.2 miles
- Hutchesons' Hall 0.2 miles
- University of Strathclyde 0.2 miles
- Princes Square 0.2 miles
- Royal Concert Hall 0.2 miles
- Argyll Arcade 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Glasgow Royal Infirmary 0.7 miles
- Citizens' Theatre 0.7 miles
- Sauchiehall Street 0.9 miles
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum 1.6 miles
- The Emirates Arena 2 miles
- Sir Chris Hoy Velodrome 2.1 miles
- Ibrox Stadium 2.3 miles
- Hampden Park 2.5 miles
- Braehead Arena 4.4 miles
- Mugdock Country Park 7.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Queens Park Farmer\'s Market Market 3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 7 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 27.7 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 34.9 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Buchanan Street Shopping Street
Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: Ralph Lauren
- Princes Square Luxury
Popular brands like: Zara, Nike
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Brasserie on George Square
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Millennium Hotel Glasgow accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The credit card used to make the booking will need to be processed at check-in and an additional authorisation will be taken.
Please note the extra bed price does not include breakfast for the additional guest in the room.
Please note the property offers a 50% discount off the NCP Car-park on Montrose Street, however guests need to request this from the front desk prior to departure.