The Bailey’s Hotel London
140 Gloucester Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW7 4QH, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 2493 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Classic Single Room
Luxury Double Room
Double or Twin Room
Classic Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Max adults: 2
Max children: 2 (up to 5 years of age)
Luxury Family Room
6 reasons to choose The Bailey’s Hotel London
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 12 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
Property surroundings –
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.1 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.3 miles
- Natural History Museum 0.3 miles
- South Kensington 0.4 miles
- Earls Court 0.5 miles
- London Science Museum 0.5 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.5 miles
- Imperial College London 0.5 miles
- Royal College of Art 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.2 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.9 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.4 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.5 miles
- Big Ben 2.6 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.6 miles
- London Eye 2.8 miles
- Tower of London 4.6 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6 miles
- O2 Arena 8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Olives Restaurant and Bar Restaurant 0 miles
- Fait Maison Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Bugis Street Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Portobello Road Market Market 2 miles
- London City Airport 10 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.7 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and costs GBP 10 per 24 hours.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 40 per day.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 3 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 36 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.