Three miles outside Acharacle, just over 1 hour’s drive from Fort William, Mingarry Park provides luxury 4-star Gold accommodations and a seasonal award-winning restaurant serving Scottish cuisine in the western Highlands. This Argyll guest house offers free parking and WiFi, stylish rooms and full Scottish breakfasts.
Each luxurious room at Mingarry Park has been individually designed and includes an private bathroom with shower and complementary Highland Aromatics toiletries. There 32 inch LCD Smart TV, hairdryer and tea and coffee facilities. The deluxe rooms feature a private balcony or decking with mountain views.
You can enjoy a cooked Scottish breakfast all year round apart from the month of November and it comes with free-range eggs and local bacon and sausage, or a continental buffet selection with cereals, fruit, yogurt and juice. There is also warming porridge topped with honey, and fresh tea and coffee.
The seasonal 2 Rosette AA-awarded restaurant serves fresh local produce in the dining room with views of Ben Resipole.
Ardnamurchan Distillery can be reached within a 35-minute drive. Lochailort is 17 miles from Mingarry Park.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
- Good afternoon. Please can you advise if you have any bedrooms on the Ground Floor ...and if so, what room types ? Many thanksHello, On the ground floor we have our junior suite Roshven. twin room Dorlin and our Jacuzzi suite Shona Beag.Answered on 6 February 2022
- Hi, would my little dog be allowed in the suite? Thankyou Looking for 10th to 12th June. 2 adults and little dog.Hello, Sorry but I'm afraid we dont accept pets. Kind regards EmmaAnswered on 2 April 2022
- Hi. Are the suites with hottubs overlooked by rooms on the first floor?Hello, We have an awning over the hot tub which gives privacy from the rooms above and prevents anyone seeing in. Kind regards EmmaAnswered on 14 April 2022
- Are dogs welcome? (A well behaved cocker spaniel)I think perhaps I spoke with you on the phone today. I'm afraid we do not accept pets. Kind regards Emma MacDonaldAnswered on 23 June 2021
- Hi Do you have Family rooms for 2 adults & 2 children? ThanksHello, I'm afraid not. We have had families take two rooms together but our rooms can only manage one extra bed in them Kind regards EmmaAnswered on 7 July 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
No cribs or extra beds are available.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Mingarry Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Mingarry Park in advance.
Please note the there will be a charge of GBP 20.00 for check-in later than 22:00 and arrivals will not be accepted later than 23:30 unless under exceptional circumstances.
Cooked breakfast is available 08:00 - 09:15, continental breakfast options are available before this time.
If using Satellite Navigation, please continue past the final destination point for the postcode, until you reach the property.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Mingarry Park
The prices at Mingarry Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Mingarry Park can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Mingarry Park offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Mingarry Park is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at Mingarry Park include:
Mingarry Park has 1 restaurant:
Mingarry Park is 1.2 miles from the center of Acharacle.