London Road, Great Missenden, HP16 0BD, United Kingdom –
Set in the heart of The Chilterns, the 12th Century Missenden Abbey lies in over ten acres of picturesque lawn and parkland, and yet it is within convenient reach of the M25, M40 and M1 motorways as well as mainline train stations, and is just 30 miles from central London. The Abbey is an active member of Conference Centre's of Excellence, a group promoting the concept that dedicated venues provide an ideal location for business events.
Missenden Abbey takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- High Wycombe Magistrates’ Court 5.4 miles
- Buckinghamshire New University 5.5 miles
- Wycombe Hospital 5.6 miles
- Beaconsfield Services M40 8.5 miles
- Chorleywood 8.5 miles
- Boxmoor Golf Club 8.6 miles
- Ashridge 9.1 miles
- Hedsor House 9.4 miles
- Aylesbury Park Golf Club 9.6 miles
- Ashridge Artisans Golf Club 9.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cliveden House 9.9 miles
- Bisham Abbey Golf Club 10.4 miles
- The Old Town Hall Arts Centre 10.7 miles
- Stoke Park Club 11.8 miles
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London 12.1 miles
- Harry Potter Studio Tour 12.1 miles
- Maidenhead Magistrates Court 12.2 miles
- Notley Abbey 12.4 miles
- Maidenhead Library 12.4 miles
- Whipsnade Zoo 12.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Tescos Supermarket 6.9 miles
- Cafe Toria Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- The Co-Op Supermarket 0.3 miles
- River Misbourne River 0 miles
- Lake 0.1 miles
- London Luton Airport 18.6 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 19.1 miles
- London City Airport 35 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Missenden Abbey
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Business Center (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.