Hampton Court Road, East Molesey , Hampton Wick, Kingston upon Thames, KT8 9BN, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 377 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The Mitre is set in a beautiful Grade II listed building on the banks of the River Thames. Closely linked to the Palace and steeped in history the hotel dates back to 1665, built to accommodate visiting courtiers at Hampton Court.
Property surroundings –
- Hampton Court Palace 0.2 miles
- Bushy Park 0.7 miles
- Teddington Memorial Hospital 1.5 miles
- Surrey County Hall 1.6 miles
- Kingston upon Thames Crown Court 1.6 miles
- Kingston University 1.7 miles
- Kingston University - Penrhyn Road campus 1.7 miles
- St Mary's University, Twickenham 2.3 miles
- Kempton Park Racecourse 2.6 miles
- Kingston Hospital 2.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Twickenham Stadium 3.6 miles
- Chessington World of Adventures 4 miles
- Hounslow West 5.1 miles
- Kew Gardens 5.6 miles
- Hyde Park 10.3 miles
- Wembley Stadium 10.8 miles
- Buckingham Palace 11 miles
- Houses of Parliament 11.5 miles
- Big Ben 11.5 miles
- Trafalgar Square 11.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Riverside Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Riverside Brasserie Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Square Olive Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Henry's Kitchen Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Londis Supermarket 0.2 miles
- La Fiamma Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Kingston Market Market 2.3 miles
- The River Thames River 0.1 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 6.6 miles
- London City Airport 18.2 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 18.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Mitre Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kingston upon Thames
Most popular facilities
- BBQ facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Bridal suite
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Room service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 20 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 40 per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.