The Montague On The Gardens
15 Montague St, Bloomsbury, Camden, London, WC1B 5BJ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1969 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Montague On The Gardens! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Overlooking private, secluded gardens, this 4-star luxury hotel has 2 restaurants, an on-site gym and 2 sun rooms. The Russell Square U-Bahn (subway) Station is a 4-minute walk away.
This boutique hotel features luxurious, individually decorated rooms, with satellite TV and movies. Some rooms have beautiful marble bathrooms.
The Blue Door Bistro serves a modern, yet classic British menu. Guests can enjoy afternoon tea in the sun room or cocktails in the cozy Terrace Bar. During the summer months, the hotel features open-air dining in a peaceful and secluded space overlooking the sculptures in the gardens. The Garden Grill features a selection of mouth-watering menu options and meat from the grill.
The Montague on the Garden is a short walk from The British Museum. There is excellent access to the Eurostar trains at nearby St Pancras International train station. Covent Garden, Oxford Street and the West End are also nearby.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- Do you cater for coeliacs ?We are delighted to confirm that we offer several options available that are suitable for Coeliacs and other dietary/ allergy restrictions.Answered on February 7, 2020
- Full bed. Is that regular full American size bed ?The Classic Double Room features a queen size bed which measures 160 cm by 200 cm (5.2 feet by 6.6 feet).Answered on February 7, 2020
- Small refrigeratorWhereas a refrigerator does not come as standard in our Classic Double Rooms, we can provide a refrigerator upon request which is only a small one, us..Answered on February 7, 2020
- How far away from the British Museum?A short walk from the hotel front doors you'll find the British Museum, known for its dedicated to human history, art and culture. It is a about a 2 m..Answered on November 12, 2019
- Is it possible to book two double adjoining rooms for two people please?Due to the configuration of our building, we only have one set of inter-connecting rooms, a Classic Double and a Classic King. These must be booked to..Answered on February 7, 2020
- Still looking?
The Blue Door Bistro
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Montague On The Gardens accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that for bookings for 10 or more people, cancelations must be received at least 4 weeks before the date of arrival. In the event of a later cancelation in breach of this policy, the hotel will charge an amount equivalent to 100% of the total cost of the booking as a cancelation or no-show charge.
China Union Pay Cards (CUP) can only be processed from guests in a face to face environment and cannot be accepted for pre-paid reservations.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about The Montague On The Gardens
Check-in at The Montague On The Gardens is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Montague On The Gardens may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The Montague On The Gardens can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Montague On The Gardens by:
- Subway/Metro 55min
The Montague On The Gardens has 1 restaurant:
- The Blue Door Bistro
The Montague On The Gardens offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Evening entertainment
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
Room options at The Montague On The Gardens include:
The Montague On The Gardens is 0.9 miles from the center of London.