1A Moorland Road, York, YO10 4HF, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- York Barbican 0.8 miles
- York County Court 0.9 miles
- York Castle Museum 0.9 miles
- University of York 0.9 miles
- York Crown Court 0.9 miles
- Knavesmire 0.9 miles
- Clifford's Tower 1 miles
- Walmgate 1 miles
- Borthwick Institute for Archives 1 miles
- Grand Opera House 1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- York Dungeon 1.1 miles
- York City Walls 1.1 miles
- Hull York Medical School 1.1 miles
- Bar Convent Museum 1.2 miles
- Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms 1.3 miles
- York Railway station 1.4 miles
- York Train Station 1.4 miles
- York Minster 1.4 miles
- National Railway Museum 1.6 miles
- Bramham Park 12.3 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 24.3 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 32.5 miles
- Humberside Airport 38.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Moorland House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
- Sun terrace
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Games room
- Golf course (within 3 km)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 19:00
08:30 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that Moorland House operates a strict non-smoking policy throughout the property.
Please inform Moorland House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.