Wilmslow Rd, Mottram St Andrew, Macclesfield, SK10 4QT, United Kingdom –
3 reasons to choose Mottram Hall
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Adlington Hall 1.6 miles
- Adlington 1.9 miles
- Quarry Bank Mill and Styal Estate 3.9 miles
- Bramall Park Golf Club 4.3 miles
- Capesthorne Hall 4.8 miles
- Lyme Park 5.5 miles
- Edgeley Park 6.3 miles
- Stockport College 6.6 miles
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council 6.8 miles
- Stockport Registery Office 6.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Tatton Park 8.8 miles
- Buxton Opera House 11.3 miles
- Manchester Apollo 11.4 miles
- Old Trafford Stadium 11.7 miles
- The Palace Theatre 11.8 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 11.8 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 11.9 miles
- Canal Street 11.9 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 12 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 12.1 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Piccolino Restaurant 3.7 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 3.8 miles
- Gusto Restaurant & Bar Restaurant 3.9 miles
- The Yard Cafe/bar 3.9 miles
- The Alchemist Restaurant 3.9 miles
- Villge Cafe Cafe/bar 3.9 miles
- Tesco Supermarket 4.6 miles
- Cafe Bar Arighi at Arighi Bianchi Cafe/bar 5.8 miles
- River Bollin River 7.4 miles
- Peak District National Park Mountain 8 miles
- Rudyard Lake Lake 15.8 miles
- Manchester Airport 5.4 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 28.1 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 44.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
- Tennis court (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged GBP 5 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mottram Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.