Hotel Mountbatten Hotel
Exmouth Road 52, Plymouth, PL1 4QH, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Mountbatten Hotel
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface0.9 miles
Plymouth Pavilions1.1 miles
Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium1.1 miles
Plymouth University1.4 miles
The School Of Marine Science and Engineering1.4 miles
Plymouth Hoe1.5 miles
Mount Gould Hospital2.7 miles
Tamar Science Park3.9 miles
Cafe/bar Stoke Bar and Grill0.4 miles
Restaurant Cafe Indiya0.5 miles
Supermarket Co-Op0.2 miles
Cotehele House8.6 miles
Morwellham Quay9 miles
River River Tamar0.8 miles
Train Marsh Mills3.9 miles
Newquay Cornwall Airport36.8 miles
Exeter International Airport41.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
3 reasons to choose Mountbatten Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Mountbatten Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
FAQs about Mountbatten Hotel
Room options at Mountbatten Hotel include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Mountbatten Hotel (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- Street parking
Check-in at Mountbatten Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
The prices at Mountbatten Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.