17 Jubilee Street, Brighton & Hove, BN1 1GE, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 2009 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Deluxe Double Room|
|Junior Suite with Curved Windows and City Views|
|Standard Double Room - Accessible|
|Junior Suite with Circular Bed and Open Plan Bathroom|
|Junior Suite with Feature Bath and Walk In Shower|
|Standard Double Room|
|Superior Double Room|
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Komedia 0.1 miles
- Brighton Dome 0.1 miles
- Royal Theatre Brighton 0.1 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 0.2 miles
- The Lanes 0.2 miles
- Brighton Museum & Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Pavilion Theatre 0.3 miles
- Brighton Clock Tower 0.3 miles
- Brighton & Hove City Council 0.3 miles
- Brighton Toy Museum 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Brighton railway station 0.3 miles
- Victoria Gardens 0.5 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- Brighton Pier 0.5 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 0.6 miles
- Brighton Beach 1.3 miles
- Preston Park 1.6 miles
- Brighton Marina 1.8 miles
- AMEX Stadium 3.5 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 9.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- The Chilli Pickle Restaurant 0 miles
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0 miles
- The Open Market Market 0.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 22.9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 46.8 miles
- London City Airport 47.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose My Brighton
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 31 per day.
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00 hours
07:00 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 2 to 12 years are charged GBP 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% verified reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 2009 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: