The Resident Victoria
10 Palace Place, Westminster Borough, London, SW1E 5BW, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1398 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of London – Excellent location – show map
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, the hotel is located in London, 1,000 feet from Buckingham Palace.
Each room at the hotel includes a modern bathroom with bath or shower, as well as a hairdryer. There is a desk, a small kitchenette, as well as a laptop safe. Each room also has a Nespresso machine with free coffee included.
There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
St James's Park is 2,300 feet from the hotel, while Westminster Abbey is 0.6 mi from the property. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 8.1 mi from Nadler Victoria.
This is our guests' favorite part of London, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi can we bring a small mobility scooter thanks.Good morning, Thank you for your email. Yes you can bring your small mobility scooter our hotel. Please feel free to contact us if you require any fu..Answered on January 19, 2022
- do you pay extra for breakfast?Good Afternoon, Thank you for getting in contact with us. We do not provide breakfast, however, within the neighbourhood that we are situated there ar..Answered on August 28, 2022
- hi do you offer breakfast?Good morning, Thank you for getting in contact with us. We do not have a restaurant on site, however, within the neighbourhood that we are situated t..Answered on July 10, 2021
- Blow dryer provided? Grocery/market store close by?All rooms are equipped with a hair dryer. Marks & Spencer and Waitrose are the closest grocery stores to us within 5 minute walk.Answered on March 3, 2022
- Will there be a problem with a parking space?Good evening, Thank you for your email. Regarding your request, I would like to inform you that there is no car parking at the property. However Q P..Answered on November 1, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
The Resident Victoria accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that all bedrooms except the Large Double Room are not wheelchair accessible. Therefore they may not be suitable for guests with mobility impairment.
Please inform The Resident Victoria of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Resident Victoria
Check-in at The Resident Victoria is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The Resident Victoria offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The Resident Victoria is 0.9 miles from the center of London.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Resident Victoria by:
- Train 35min
The prices at The Resident Victoria may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Resident Victoria include: