This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Hotel Ness Walk
12 Ness Walk, Inverness, IV3 5SQ, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 653 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Ness Walk
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Ocean/Sea Moray Firth1 miles
Lake Loch Ness6 miles
River River Ness0 miles
Inverness Airport8.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Torrish at Ness Walk
Food: Scottish, Local
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea
4 reasons to choose Ness Walk
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Outdoor furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to shows/attractions Additional charge
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 2 miles) Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- Accessible parking
- Secure parking
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs £15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit press Additional charge
- Ironing service Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Business center Additional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle service
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Honeymoon suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers Additional charge
- Room service
- Visual aids (Braille)
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mobile app for room service
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Ness Walk accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Ness Walk
From the nearest airport, you can get to Ness Walk by:
- Car 25min
Room options at Ness Walk include:
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Ness Walk (subject to availability):
- On-site parking
- Private Parking
- Secure parking
- Accessible parking
The prices at Ness Walk may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Ness Walk has 1 restaurant:
- Torrish at Ness Walk
Guests staying at Ness Walk can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Ness Walk offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
Check-in at Ness Walk is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.