Newton House Oxford
82/84 Abingdon Road Oxford, Oxford, OX1 4PL, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Located 750 yards from Oxford's historical city centre, Newton House offers accommodation with full fibre WiFi access throughout and on-site private parking (first come first served). A short walk away from the River Thames & Christ Church College allowing you to experience Oxford in comfort, whilst avoiding traffic and extra transport costs.
Rooms at Newton House feature Victorian-style furniture and décor. Are fitted with a writing desk, tea and coffee making facilities and a TV, some also boast a fireplace. All rooms include a private ensuite fitted with a shower and a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries are provided.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Is there plenty of car parking spacesWe have a car park at the rear of the propertyAnswered on 8 March 2021
- How close are you to Oxford town centre please?We are located 1/2 a mile 800 meters from the city centreAnswered on 3 November 2021
- Hi, is an iron available in the room?We have an iron and ironing board available for guestsAnswered on 19 June 2021
- Is there a hairdryer in the rooms .thanksHi, All rooms have hair dryers. Regards Martyn JelfsAnswered on 7 December 2019
- ARE YOU CLOSE TO MANSFIELD COLLEGE OXFORD UNIVERSITY IS THERE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION TO MANSFIELD COLLEGE EASILY AND FREQUENTLY AVAILABLE DAILY AND ON ..Hello, the X3 City bus would take you into City Centre and then it would be a 11 min walk to Mansfield College as per Google Maps. Please note our pos..Answered on 3 August 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:30 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests aged between 18 and 18
Newton House Oxford accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance of their estimated time of arrival.
- Car parking is limited and is operated on a first come first served basis
- This property is not suitable for guests with mobility issues, as there are steps up to the ground floor
- We do not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties
Balance of Payment is due on arrival.
All deposits are non refundable.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Please inform Newton House Oxford in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Newton House Oxford
Check-in at Newton House Oxford is from 15:00, and check-out is until 10:30.
Newton House Oxford offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The prices at Newton House Oxford may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Newton House Oxford by:
- Car 1h 10min
Room options at Newton House Oxford include:
Newton House Oxford is 0.7 miles from the centre of Oxford.