NH London Kensington
202-220 Cromwell Road, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW5 0SW, United Kingdom – – Subway Access
6 Reasons to Choose NH London Kensington
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in London
The hotel with its Victorian charm stands out on Cromwell Road. All spacious 121 bedrooms are modern decorated and offer facilities for both- the business traveller and the spontaneous holiday maker. Our secret gem is the tranquil garden at the back.
Area Info –
- Earls Court 0.2 miles
- Opera Holland Park 0.3 miles
- Kensington High Street 0.3 miles
- Kensington Roof Gardens 0.4 miles
- Leighton House Museum and Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Kensington Square 0.5 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.5 miles
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.5 miles
- West Brompton 0.5 miles
- West Kensington 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hyde Park 1.4 miles
- Buckingham Palace 2.3 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.8 miles
- Trafalgar Square 3 miles
- Houses of Parliament 3 miles
- Big Ben 3 miles
- London Eye 3.3 miles
- Tower of London 5.1 miles
- Wembley Stadium 5.6 miles
- O2 Arena 8.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Costa Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Sainsburys Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Franco Manca Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Bill's Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Whole Foods Supermarket 0.6 miles
- South Kensington Farmers' Market Market 0.6 miles
- The Roof Gardens Restaurant 0.7 miles
- Caffe Nero Cafe/Bar 0.8 miles
- London City Airport 10.5 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 11.2 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, Mediterranean
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
NH London Kensington accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.