19 Broad Street, Kemptown, Brighton & Hove, BN2 1TJ, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 181 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Nineteen.
Nineteen is a luxurious high quality boutique guest house in Brighton. We try very hard to provide full support to your stay with us, by, for example, helping you to get a parking space, booking restaurants, recommending bars, ordering flowers, placing birthday balloons in the room; anything within reason that you may ask us for. Nineteen is a 200 year old Georgian Town House, refurbished to offer comfort and style.
Area Info –
- Sea Life Brighton 0.1 miles
- Brighton Museum & Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Brighton & Hove Magistrates Court 0.2 miles
- The Royal Pavilion 0.2 miles
- Brighton & Hove City Council 0.2 miles
- Brighton Dome 0.3 miles
- Brighton Pier 0.3 miles
- The Lanes 0.3 miles
- Royal Theatre Brighton 0.3 miles
- Brighton Clock Tower 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Komedia 0.4 miles
- Victoria Gardens 0.6 miles
- Brighton railway station 0.6 miles
- i360 Observation Tower 0.7 miles
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre 0.7 miles
- Brighton Marina 1.5 miles
- Brighton Beach 1.6 miles
- Preston Park 2 miles
- AMEX Stadium 3.6 miles
- Glyndebourne Opera House 9.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Plotting Parlour Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Morrisons Supermarket 0.1 miles
- English Channel Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 47.1 miles
- London City Airport 47.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Nineteen
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs GBP 11 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform Nineteen of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.