No.5 Maddox Street
Maddox Street, Westminster Borough, London, W1S 2QD, United Kingdom – – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 190 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Executive One-Bedroom Suite
Superior One-Bedroom Suite
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite
NO.5 MADDOX ST. IS A HOTEL ALTERNATIVE DISCREETLY TUCKED BEHIND LONDON’S BOND STREET. TWELVE UNIQUELY STYLISH SUITES OFFER TOTAL PRIVACY, AS WELL AS A DEDICATED 24-HOUR CONCIERGE. LOCATED AMIDST SOME OF LONDON'S MOST EXCLUSIVE ADDRESSES, MADDOX STREET MANAGES TO BE AT THE HEART OF THE ACTION, WHILST RETAINING AN AIR OF QUIET TRANQUILITY. Rivaling those of the top hotels in London, our 24-hour concierge are always available to provide any help or advice. Before you arrive at No.5 Maddox St., they will be happy to arrange a transfer from the airport, as well as a grocery shop so you'll have supplies on hand from day one. On arrival, our team will offer to carry your luggage up to your room (as there is no lift at No.5 Maddox St.) and share their local knowledge. Aside from our concierge, services at No.5 Maddox St. include: Daily housekeeping service Dry cleaning and wash and fold service Big Bar with 'Good', 'Bad' and 'Help Me' options. Items are organic, sustainably sourced and locally purchased. REN skincare products In-room spa treatments from some of Mayfair’s top therapists Complimentary access to a local fitness centre
Languages spoken: Russian, Portuguese, Italian, French, Spanish, English
Property surroundings –
- Liberty of London Department Store 0.1 miles
- Hamleys Toy Store 0.1 miles
- London Palladium 0.1 miles
- Carnaby Street 0.1 miles
- Regent Street 0.1 miles
- Oxford Circus 0.1 miles
- Savile Row 0.1 miles
- Oxford Street 0.2 miles
- Brewer Street Car Park 0.3 miles
- Wardour Street 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Piccadilly Circus 0.4 miles
- Trafalgar Square 0.7 miles
- Buckingham Palace 0.8 miles
- Big Ben 1.1 miles
- London Eye 1.2 miles
- Houses of Parliament 1.2 miles
- Hyde Park 1.2 miles
- Tower of London 2.7 miles
- O2 Arena 6.2 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Pollen Street Social Restaurant 0 miles
- Goodman's Steakhouse Restaurant 0 miles
- Mason's Arms Pub Cafe/bar 0 miles
- The Clachan Pub Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Maddox Club Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Waitrose Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Marks & Spencer Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Whole Foods Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Thames River River 0.6 miles
- London City Airport 8.2 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 13.7 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 24.7 miles
Shopping nearby – all within 500m!
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Burberry
- Hamleys Department store
Popular brands like: Nike
Popular brands like: Gucci
New Bond Street
Popular brands like: Cartier, Ralph Lauren
Popular brands like: Cartier, Hermès, H&M, Zara, Nike
Old Bond Street
Popular brands like: Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Prada
Popular brands like: Gucci, Nike, Chanel, Burberry
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Grocery deliveries (Additional charge)
- Breakfast in the room
- Room service
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport drop off (Additional charge)
- Airport pick up (Additional charge)
- Airport shuttle
- Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Safety deposit box
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged GBP 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
No.5 Maddox Street accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The property does not have a lift, and access is via stairs only.
Extra beds are available for Deluxe One Bedroom Suites and Two Bedroom and Three Bedroom Suites for GBP 35 extra per night, or at no cost for children under 12.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.