Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel & Spa
Manchester Road, Castleton, Rochdale, OL11 2XZ, United Kingdom –
4 reasons to choose Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel & Spa
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 9 languages
Booking is safe
This midscale non-standardized brand promises that your stay will be a success thanks to the unique combination it offers: the strength of a guaranteed quality and the genuine experience of hotels managed by passionate hoteliers.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Manchester Cathedral 2.3 miles
- Inshops 2.3 miles
- Birch Services M62 2.4 miles
- Blackley Golf Club 3.8 miles
- Heaton Park 4 miles
- Hatfield House 5.6 miles
- Manchester Velodrome 6.5 miles
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 6.8 miles
- Manchester Arena 6.9 miles
- Manchester Victoria Station 7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Canal Street 7.5 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 7.5 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 7.5 miles
- Deansgate 7.5 miles
- The Opera House 7.7 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 7.7 miles
- The Palace Theatre 7.7 miles
- Manchester Central 7.7 miles
- Manchester Apollo 7.8 miles
- Whitworth Art Gallery 8.5 miles
Restaurants and markets
- COOP Supermarket 0.8 miles
- TESCO Market 2 miles
- Hollingworth Lake Lake 5 miles
- Manchester Airport 15.6 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 29.1 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 32.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular facilities
- Outdoor furniture
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Personal trainer
- Fitness classes
- Spa/wellness packages
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Steam room
- Spa Facilities
- Body wrap
- Body scrub
- Body Treatments
- Waxing services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty Services
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Pool/beach towels
- Open-air bath
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate or cookies (Additional charge)
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily maid service
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
Good to know Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel & Spa takes special requests - add in the next step!
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Manchester Norton Grange Hotel & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The restaurant is sometimes used for private functions at weekends. This may result in limited dining facilities in the Bistro area. Should you wish to dine at the hotel, please contact the hotel in advance to check the availability and to avoid disappointment.
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.
Please inform the property if any of the guests are children, so the rooms can be set accordingly.