Novotel Manchester Centre
21 Dickinson Street, Manchester, M1 4LX, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 3414 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Manchester – Excellent location – show map
In Manchester's lively Chinatown, this Novotel is just 1,650 feet from Manchester Central. The hotel features a fitness center, stylish restaurant and air-cooled rooms with Wi-Fi access.
The spacious rooms at Novotel Manchester Center each have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a work desk, seating area and tea/coffee facilities.
The Novotel Manchester Center has a 24-hour front desk and a fully equipped gym with a sauna. There is also a steam room with intimate lighting and a tropical rain shower.
Elements restaurant offers 24-hour room service and an international menu for evening dining. The open-plan bar serves a range of light snacks and beverages, and a breakfast buffet is available daily.
Novotel is less than 2,150 feet from Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station. Discounted parking is available at the Q Park next to the hotel, and the M.E.N Arena is just a 20-minute walk away.
Up to 2 children (under 16 years) can stay free (with breakfast) when sharing a room with adults. This includes access to video games, baby equipment and a healthy children's menu.
This is our guests' favorite part of Manchester, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hi do you have parking please ? If not where’s the nearest car park and how much does it cost per day please. Thanks KWe work with Qpark Piazza which we provide 25% discount. For 24 hours with the discount included it will be £18-£20.Answered on May 2, 2021
- Please can you confirm parking cost for over night stay in feb 2020Dear Guest, thanks for your message. You can get a discounted rate if you validate your ticket at reception before leaving the car park. Kind regar..Answered on November 26, 2019
- Hello, we are planning a trip to Manchester on the 3rd of January to visit Romanian Consulate as the one in London is not working at the moment. The r..Hello, yes this will be classed as an essential travel.Answered on December 21, 2020
- Once checked out do you hold luggage so we can spend the day out?Dear guest, we are happy to inform that we have a luggage room available for the day free to use.Answered on October 25, 2020
- Do you have car park￼We don't have a carpark but there is a Qpark Piazza next to us and we offer 25% discount if you park there. Address: St james st. M1 4BPAnswered on September 20, 2021
- Still looking?
Exchange Food And Drink Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Novotel Manchester Centre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents or legal representatives. Third person named by parents must present their written authorization (certified signature).
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.
The hotel no longer accepts cash payments.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Novotel Manchester Centre
Check-in at Novotel Manchester Centre is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Novotel Manchester Centre can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Novotel Manchester Centre has 1 restaurant:
- Exchange Food And Drink Lounge
The prices at Novotel Manchester Centre may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Novotel Manchester Centre offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Steam room
Room options at Novotel Manchester Centre include:
Novotel Manchester Centre is 1,950 feet from the center of Manchester.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Novotel Manchester Centre by:
- Train 20min
- Tram 55min