We're sorry, but it's not possible to make reservations for this hotel on our site right now. Click here to see nearby hotels
Novotel Nottingham Derby
Bostock Lane, Long Eaton, NG10 4EP, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Just off junction 25 of the M1, the Novotel Nottingham is located between Nottingham and Derby. It has rooms with king-sized beds, and a restaurant.
The Novotel Nottingham Derby has large rooms with private bathrooms. They all include free WiFi, satellite TVs and tea/coffee making facilities.
The Elements Restaurant serves traditional cuisine and offers an a la carte menu. The Lobby Bar is open late and there is also a snooker table for guests to enjoy.
East Midlands Airport and Donnington Park are both a 10-minute drive from the hotel. Nottingham’s fantastic shops and castle are just 8 miles away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Does rooms have hairdryersYes they doAnswered on January 20, 2020
- Hi are you pet friendly as we have a dogHello, We are a pet friendly hotel. We charge £10 per pet per night and we can add this to your booking upon arrival. Thank youAnswered on July 22, 2021
- Hi Do you get the same facilities and bathroom etc in the twin room as the queen room?Yes, the rooms themselves are identical, the only difference is the type of bed.Answered on October 21, 2021
- Hi, what’s the latest checkout please as I’m looking to checkout for 1pm if possible? Also is there parking on site?Hello, Late checkout is subject to availability, and can be requested with your booking. There is also a large car park on-site, but requires all vehi..Answered on January 28, 2022
- Hello Can you tell me what the difference is if i book the twin bedroom as opposed to the queen bedroom please? Thanks MelTwin rooms contain two separated single beds, queen rooms are our standard double bedded rooms.Answered on October 19, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: American, British, Indian, Italian
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Novotel Nottingham Derby accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests that are intending to use the sofa beds are requested to let the hotel know in advance.
Please note that the credit card used to book must be presented on arrival.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.