Number Four at Stow
Fosseway, Stow on the Wold, GL54 1JX, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
This boutique hotel is located alongside the A429, a minute’s drive from the charming market town of Stow-on-the-Wold. In the heart of the Cotswolds, it has free Wi-Fi and free parking.
Rooms at Number Four each have a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities and an private bathroom. There is a lounge bar to relax in, and a restaurant serving a creative menu made from local and seasonal produce.
A number of stately homes and National Trust properties are nestled around the surrounding countryside. Walkers and cyclists will find picturesque routes in and around the Cotswold Hills.
Oxford’s beautiful and historic city center is less than an hour’s drive from Number Four at Stow. Cheltenham can be reached in around 30 minutes by car.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- my wife and i are looking to book from the 12th to the 14th of july and wondered if you will be serving evening meals .Hello, Yes our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner 7 days aweek. Kind regards.Answered on 30 July 2020
- IS THIS NEAR TO HYDE HOUSEYes a two minute drive or 5 minute walk.Answered on 1 December 2019
- Hi, could you please tell me what time breakfast is served until? Thank you.Breakfast is between 8 and 10 amAnswered on 16 August 2021
- Hi - do you have vegetarian/vegan menu for breakfast and dinner, please. We are hoping to book with you June 2022. Thank you.Hello, We do not have a separate menu however we are more than happy to accommodate you regardless as we do have veggie/vegan options. Regards, ReceptionAnswered on 1 March 2022
- Hi. Are pets allowed? Thanks and RegardsUnfortunately not.Answered on 9 September 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Packed lunches
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Invoice provided
- Board games/Puzzles
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Number Four at Stow accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Number Four at Stow
Check-in at Number Four at Stow is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Number Four at Stow include:
- Vacation Home
Number Four at Stow has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Number Four at Stow may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Number Four at Stow is 0.9 miles from the center of Stow on the Wold.
Number Four at Stow offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Number Four at Stow can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish