Number One Bed & Breakfast St Austell
Number One, Trevone Crescent, St. Austell, PL25 5EB, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 87 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Number One Bed & Breakfast St Austell.
This is a beautiful 1930s large family home, renovated to offer contemporary accomodation, that sits high up on a hill with a terrace overlooking the market town of St Austell with onward views to the coastline less than 2 miles away. We are also quite close to The Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan, but the whole of Cornwall is reachable by car within an hour and half drive .The house stands in a large garden full of camelias, rhodedendrons and other mature shrubs which guests can use, with plenty of secure parking. Two front bedrooms have amazing views and the entire house is furnished with style and elegance. Near to main line station and bus stops, South West Coast Path and 3 Golf Clubs.
Area Info –
- Eden Project 3.2 miles
- St Catherines Castle 7.2 miles
- Restormel Castle 8.3 miles
- DairyLand Farm World 9.5 miles
- Lappa Valley Steam Railway 10.4 miles
- Oasis Fun Pools 10.9 miles
- Tregothnan 11.1 miles
- Truro Cathedral 11.9 miles
- Newquay Zoo 12.6 miles
- Newquay Hospital 12.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Newquay Train Station 12.9 miles
- Trelissick Garden 13.1 miles
- Fistral Beach 14.1 miles
- St Mawes Castle 15.9 miles
- Pendennis Castle 17 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Moustache Jacks Cafe/Bar 1 miles
- Co-operative/Asda Supermarket 1 miles
- Carlyon Bay Hotel Restaurant 2 miles
- Kingswood Restaurant 2 miles
- Polgooth Inn Restaurant 3 miles
- Truro Market 8 miles
- Whiteriver River 1 miles
- St Austell Bay Ocean/Sea 2 miles
- Heligan Gardens Lake 4 miles
- Eden Project Mountain 6 miles
- Newquay Airport 11.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Number One Bed & Breakfast St Austell
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Adults Only
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:30 PM - 6:30 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Credit cards are only needed to guarantee your booking .
Please inform Number One Bed & Breakfast St Austell of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
This property will not accommodate bachelorette/bachelor or similar parties.