1 Windsor Villas, Lockyer Street, Plymouth, PL1 2QD, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 242 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This lovely building has been a private residence and a vicarage in it's long history. Church services were even held here when the church itself was unusable after being bombed in 1941. But many large houses had to find new life in an era when families no longer wanted such large residences. This one made use of it's space by becoming a hotel, which our family took over more than 30 years ago in 1984. Now under the management of the second generation, with a little help from the young third generation, we run as a bed and breakfast with a conveniently central location for leisure and business alike.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Plymouth Hoe 0.2 miles
- Plymouth Pavilions 0.3 miles
- Plymouth University 0.5 miles
- Cathedral Church of St Mary and St Boniface 0.6 miles
- The School Of Marine Science and Engineering 0.6 miles
- Mount Gould Hospital 1.6 miles
- Plymouth Argyle Home Park Football Stadium 1.7 miles
- Marsh Mills 2.9 miles
- Boringdon Park Golf Club 3.7 miles
- Tamar Science Park 3.8 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Cotehele House 9.6 miles
- Morwellham Quay 9.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Express Supermarket 0.2 miles
- The Chancel Restaurant 0.4 miles
- The Union Rooms, Wetherspoons Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Quay 33 Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Harbourside Fish & Chips Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Montys Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- Plymouth Sound Harbour Sea/ocean 0.2 miles
- Newquay Cornwall Airport 38.1 miles
- Exeter International Airport 41 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Number One
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00
07:00 - 10:30
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Number One accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.