16 Sumner Place, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW7 3EG, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 274 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Number Sixteen is situated in the heart of lively South Kensington close to the Natural History Museum, Science Museum and V&A Museum. It has its own tree-filled private garden where the Orangery is perfect for dining, relaxing or entertaining.
Number Sixteen takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- South Kensington 0.1 miles
- Natural History Museum London 0.2 miles
- Victoria & Albert Museum 0.3 miles
- London Science Museum 0.3 miles
- Grosvenor Casino The Gloucester London 0.3 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.3 miles
- Imperial College London 0.4 miles
- Kings Road 0.5 miles
- Royal College of Art 0.5 miles
- Royal Albert Hall 0.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Hyde Park 1 miles
- Buckingham Palace 1.6 miles
- Piccadilly Circus 2.1 miles
- Houses of Parliament 2.2 miles
- Big Ben 2.3 miles
- Trafalgar Square 2.3 miles
- London Eye 2.5 miles
- Tower of London 4.3 miles
- Wembley Stadium 6.2 miles
- O2 Arena 7.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Little Waitrose Old Brompton Road Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Nottinghill Market 1.8 miles
- Thames River River 0 miles
- The Serpentine (Hyde Park) Lake 1.1 miles
- London City Airport 9.7 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 23.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
5 reasons to choose Number Sixteen
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and charges are applicable.
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Trouser press (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 00:00
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 48 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
One older child or adult is charged GBP 48 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.