Nunsmere Hall Hotel
Tarporley Road, Oakmere, CW8 2ES, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 142 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings –
- Beeston Castle 6.7 miles
- Delamere Forest 7.8 miles
- Chester Services M56 8.6 miles
- Leighton Hospital 8.8 miles
- Arley Hall 9.2 miles
- Knutsford Services M6 10.6 miles
- Chester Zoo 10.8 miles
- Crewe Library 10.9 miles
- Lymm Truckstop M6 11 miles
- Aldersey Green Golf Club 11 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Chester Train Station 11.1 miles
- Crewe train station 11.5 miles
- Chester Cathedral 11.5 miles
- Manchester Metropolitan University Cheshire Campus 11.6 miles
- Library - Manchester Metropolitan University 11.6 miles
- Chester Castle 11.6 miles
- Guildhall, Chester 11.7 miles
- Chester Racecourse 11.8 miles
- Golden Square Shopping Centre 12.1 miles
- Tatton Park 12.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 13.1 miles
- Manchester Airport 17.4 miles
- East Midlands Airport 59.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Nunsmere Hall Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Trouser press
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box (Additional charge)
- Bridal suite
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:00
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.