Oakover Guest House
25 Clevedon Road, Weston-super-Mare, BS23 1DA, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 265 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Oakover Guest House is a beautiful Victorian house built in 1890, and managed by resident owners Yanti & Simon. Located on level ground only 200 meters from the sea front & beach lawns, we are only half a mile from the main train station, and only a few minutes walk to the town centre, the Grand Pier, local parks, shops & restaurants. We offer six double rooms across 2 floors including King-size or Twin, Superior & Standard. All rooms are decorated & furnished to a high standard and include: - Private en-suites - 32" colour LCD television (with Freeview & DVD/CD) - Tea/coffee making facilities - Fridge - Digital radio alarm - Ironing Board & Iron - Hair-dryer - Hand & bath towels We offer a good choice on our comprehensive breakfast menu including cereals, fresh fruit & juices and a hot selection cooked fresh to order from locally sourced ingredients. We are proud to have been rated by the AA with 4 Gold Stars and awarded a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence.
Want to send a special request to Oakover Guest House? Add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Weston-Super-Mare Golf Club 1.2 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Northbound M5 5.4 miles
- Sedgemoor Services Southbound M5 5.6 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Craft Village 9.8 miles
- Cheddar Gorge Caves 10 miles
- Penarth Railway Station 10.7 miles
- Coombe Lodge 10.9 miles
- National Museum Cardiff 11.1 miles
- Doctor Who Experience 11.4 miles
- Cardiff International Sports Village 11.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Ice Arena Wales 11.6 miles
- Cardiff Bay 11.7 miles
- Wales Millennium Centre 11.7 miles
- Mermaid Quay 11.7 miles
- Techniquest 11.8 miles
- Red Dragon Centre 11.8 miles
- Dinas Powys Castle 11.8 miles
- Cardiff Bay Railway Station 11.9 miles
- University Hospital Llandough 12.3 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Curry leaf Malabar Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Bear Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Lloyds Chemist Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Premier Newsagents Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Jann Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Tesco express Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Taste 2 Chinese T/A Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Bonds Winebar Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Brewers Fayre Cafe/bar 1 miles
- Weston Seafront Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- River Axe & Boatyard River 2 miles
- Uphill Beach Sea/ocean 2 miles
- Sandbay Sea/ocean 5 miles
- Bristol Airport 12 miles
- Cardiff Airport 16.2 miles
- Exeter International Airport 45.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Oakover Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Weston-super-Mare
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily maid service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
12:00 - 22:00
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.