38 Arkwright Road, Marple Stockport, Marple, SK6 7DB, United Kingdom –
Single Room with Shared Bathroom
Double Room with Private Bathroom
Triple Room with Shared Bathroom
Twin Room with Shared Bathroom
Twin Room with Private Bathroom
Max adults: 4
Max children: 2 (up to 0 years of age)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Standard Single Room
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Lyme Park 4.1 miles
- Stockport Magistrates & County Court 4.1 miles
- Stockport Town Hall 4.2 miles
- Stockport College 4.2 miles
- Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council 4.2 miles
- Stockport Registery Office 4.2 miles
- Stockport Local Heritage Library 4.3 miles
- Edgeley Park 4.5 miles
- Bramall Park Golf Club 5.3 miles
- Adlington 6.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- City of Manchester 'Etihad' Stadium 8.3 miles
- Manchester Apollo 8.6 miles
- Hatfield House 8.6 miles
- Piccadilly Railway Station 9 miles
- Canal Street 9.2 miles
- The Palace Theatre 9.2 miles
- Manchester Art Gallery 9.4 miles
- Bridgewater Hall 9.4 miles
- Manchester Central 9.5 miles
- Manchester Arena 9.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Stockport Town Centre Market 4 miles
- Purple Pakora Indian Restaurant Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Brabyns Park Market 0.4 miles
- Dolce Vita Italian Restaurant Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Maple Tree Chinese Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Midland Pub /Restaurant Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Asda Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Norfolk Arms Pub restaurant Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Navigation Pub Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Costa Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Marple Regent Cinema Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Marple Bridge Market 0.5 miles
- Etherow Country park Lake 2 miles
- River Mersey River 2 miles
- Romiley Village Lake 2.5 miles
- Mam Tor- Jacob\'s Ladder Mountain 8 miles
- Manchester City Centre Mountain 8 miles
- Chatsworth Hall Mountain 20 miles
- Peak forest canal River 0.4 miles
- River Goyt River 0.5 miles
- Roman Lakes Lake 0.9 miles
- Manchester Airport 9.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 33.2 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 36.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Oakfield Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:30 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged GBP 15 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged GBP 15 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged GBP 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Oakfield Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.