Upper Harbledown, Canterbury, CT2 9AX, United Kingdom –
Oakside Lodge is a converted barn into a purpose built guest house accommodation along side its own private extensive oak woodland where they have developed a pig farm providing them with the pleasure of keeping pigs in their natural environment and also giving fantastic tasting meat (sausages and bacon). We have no minimum stay so whether you are booking an overnight stay or a longer holiday break, you are always welcome at Oakside Lodge.
Property surroundings –
- Chaucer College 1.8 miles
- University of Kent 2.1 miles
- Templeman Library 2.1 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 2.3 miles
- Westgate 2.3 miles
- Canterbury Castle 2.4 miles
- The Marlowe Theatre 2.4 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 2.5 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 2.6 miles
- Canterbury Christ Church University 3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Wingham Wildlife Park 8.9 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 11.8 miles
- Sandwich Railway Station 13.9 miles
- Folkestone Central Railway Station 15.5 miles
- Dover Priory Station 16.5 miles
- Sandown Castle 16.7 miles
- Folkestone Harbour 16.7 miles
- Deal Castle 17.1 miles
- Leeds Castle 17.1 miles
- Granville Theatre 17.8 miles
- London Southend Airport 23.8 miles
- London City Airport 44.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 52 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Oakside Lodge
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 3 languages
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 22:00
06:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Oakside Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Alternatively, from Canterbury head along the A2050 Rheims Way and straight on through traffic lights. Take the next right-hand turn onto Wingate Hill, signposted for Upper Harbledown. Continue through the village and keep going until you see the Oakside Lodge sign on your right.