Upper Harbledown, Canterbury, CT2 9AX, United Kingdom – Great location - show map
Oakside Lodge is a converted barn into a purpose built guest house accommodation along side its own private extensive oak woodland where they have developed a pig farm providing them with the pleasure of keeping pigs in their natural environment and also giving fantastic tasting meat (sausages and bacon). We have no minimum stay so whether you are booking an overnight stay or a longer holiday break, you are always welcome at Oakside Lodge.
Oakside Lodge takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Chaucer College 1.8 miles
- University of Kent 2.1 miles
- Templeman Library 2.1 miles
- Canterbury WestTrain Station 2.3 miles
- Westgate 2.3 miles
- The Marlowe Theatre 2.4 miles
- Canterbury East Train Station 2.5 miles
- Canterbury Cathedral 2.6 miles
- Canterbury Christ Church University 3 miles
- University for the Creative Arts Canterbury 3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kent and Canterbury Hospital 3.1 miles
- Boughton Golf Club 3.3 miles
- Saint Martin's Hospital 3.7 miles
- Howletts Wild Animal Park 4.8 miles
- Howletts Zoo 4.8 miles
- Wingham Wildlife Park 8.9 miles
- Ashford Eurostar International 11.8 miles
- London Southend Airport 23.8 miles
- London City Airport 44.6 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 52 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Oakside Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Alternatively, from Canterbury head along the A2050 Rheims Way and straight on through traffic lights. Take the next right-hand turn onto Wingate Hill, signposted for Upper Harbledown. Continue through the village and keep going until you see the Oakside Lodge sign on your right.