Oakwood Park, Maidstone, ME16 8AE, United Kingdom –
Property surroundings –
- Maidstone Hospital 0.6 miles
- Hazlitt Arts Centre 1.1 miles
- The Hazlitt Theatre 1.1 miles
- Maidstone Magistrates Court 1.1 miles
- Maidstone Borough Council 1.3 miles
- Bearsted Golf Club 3.2 miles
- Maidstone Services M20 5.1 miles
- Sutton Valence Castle 6 miles
- Leeds Castle 6 miles
- The Hop Farm Country Park 6.7 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Chatham Train Station 7.6 miles
- Historic Chatham Dockyard 7.7 miles
- Rochester Castle 8.2 miles
- Dickens World 9.1 miles
- Ightham Mote 10 miles
- Brands Hatch 11.9 miles
- Bluewater 15.2 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Tesco Express Petrol Garage Supermarket 0.7 miles
- London Southend Airport 22.4 miles
- London City Airport 25.1 miles
- London Gatwick Airport 29.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Oakwood House
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- Bridal suite
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
15:00 - 23:30
07:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 5 per person per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 3 to 12 years are charged GBP 10 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Oakwood House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.