Holmfield Road, Blackpool, FY2 9RU, United Kingdom –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 141 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Oban House.
Oban House has been owned and run by Brian & Sylvia Jackson since 1985. We love to give our guests a great experience when they come on holiday so if there is anything you need to make you holiday more comfortable please do not hesitate to ask and if we can help we will be only to pleased to help
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Gynn Square 0.3 miles
- Warbreck Hill government offices 0.8 miles
- Knott End & Fleetwood Golf Club 1 miles
- Blackpool North Shore Beach 1 miles
- Blackpool Central Library 1.1 miles
- Blackpool Illuminations 1.2 miles
- North Pier 1.3 miles
- Abingdon Street Market 1.3 miles
- Blackpool Winter Gardens Theatre 1.4 miles
- Houndshill Shopping Centre 1.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Blackpool Tower 1.4 miles
- Coral Island 1.6 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach 3.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Nisa Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Empress Tea Rooms Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Derby Supper Bar Restaurant 0.3 miles
- North Sea Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 35.5 miles
- Manchester Airport 45.7 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport 56.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Oban House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Packed Lunches
Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Oban House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
High chairs are available free of charge, upon request.
Please note that this property cannot accommodate hen and stag parties. A maximum of 4 people per same-sex group booking will be accepted.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The are 2 parking spaces on site. Free parking with no restrictions is available at the front and side of hotel.
Please inform Oban House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.