Stay in the heart of Oxford – Excellent location – show map
The Old Parsonage Hotel is a boutique hotel set in a building dating back to 1660. It has 2 terraces, a new residents garden library, a restaurant, a bar, and is a 5-minute walk from Oxford city center.
All rooms at the Old Parsonage have an private bathroom, a desk, storage space and a flat-screen TV. Every room has air conditioning, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
The Parsonage Bar & Grill is open from breakfast until late and serves British classics with a modern twist. The property also has a private dining room that seats up to 20 people. The hotel is also licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies for up to 20 guests.
The hotel is a 17-minute walk from Oxford Train Station, a 3-minute walk from Keble College and Somerville College.
This is our guests' favorite part of Oxford, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- Do you have twin roomsYes we have twin rooms, please be advised to ask for the beds in the room to be twinned when booking.Answered on 20 October 2019
- Hi Do you have interconnecting rooms?Good morning, Yes, we do.Answered on 12 February 2022
- do you have parking. please ?We do have parking on-site at no additional charge - a luxury in the city center of Oxford.Answered on 31 July 2021
- Hi do you have EV charging facilities? Thanks😊We do not have charging facilities but our sister hotel, The Old Bank does.Answered on 14 December 2021
- Do you provide vegan options for breakfast?Hello, yes we do have few vegan options.Answered on 22 June 2022
- Still looking?
- Bicycle rental
- Breakfast in the room
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Old Parsonage Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the property pre-authorize the card provided up to the full reservation amount 24 hours prior to check-in. No money is taken from the credit card but it will show as a pending transaction.
FAQs about Old Parsonage Hotel
Guests staying at Old Parsonage Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Old Parsonage Hotel is 2,950 feet from the center of Oxford.
Old Parsonage Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Old Parsonage Hotel include:
The prices at Old Parsonage Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Old Parsonage Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.