Old Rectory Hotel
Lowe Hill Road, Wem, SY4 5UA, United Kingdom –
King-Size Half Carona
Bridal Suite with Four Poster Bed
Cosy Double Room
Luxury Double Room
Twin or King Double Room
4 Reasons to Choose Old Rectory Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The hotel is set in 3.5 acres of beautiful grounds walking distance to the old market town of Wem where we have a railway station so you can visit other beautiful towns in Shropshire such as Shrewsbury, Church Stretton, and Ludlow. We are in a perfect location for walking in the Shropshire Hills and canals and we are away from the hustle and bustle. We are a very friendly and welcoming team and love guests to leave here happy and refreshed after relaxing at our hotel. Our food is full of good ideas using local and home grown produce and our Chefs like to try out new menu ideas using their love and passion for the job. The fourteen bedrooms are all individually decorated with beautiful old and antique beds and furniture. The majority of our staff have been here over 5 years and have a real passion for the hotel and job and it shows in their work and friendliness.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Shrewsbury Castle 10.1 miles
- Shrewsbury & Atcham Borough Council 10.1 miles
- Shrewsbury Town Council 10.1 miles
- Shrewsbury Library 10.1 miles
- Shropshire Council 10.5 miles
- Shrewsbury Cathedral 10.5 miles
- Royal Shrewsbury Hospital 10.5 miles
- Shrewsbury College of Arts and Technology 11 miles
- Whittington Castle 11.4 miles
- Attingham Park 12.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Erddig 16.4 miles
- Ironbridge Gorge 19.2 miles
- RIver Roden River 1.6 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 33.7 miles
- Manchester Airport 39.9 miles
- Birmingham Airport 50.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 11 years are charged GBP 12.50 per person per night for extra beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Old Rectory Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.