Prince Charles Avenue, Orsett, RM16 3HS, United Kingdom –
Orsett Hall Hotel, Restaurant & Spa is situated in beautiful Essex countryside within easy access of the M25 and only 40 minutes from Central London, Orsett Hall is a stunning 4 star Hotel set in 12 acres of landscaped gardens with 56 luxurious bedrooms, 5 bridal suites, chapel, elegant function rooms, on site hair salon, state-of-the-art boutique Kukana spa and a gym. The Hotel has all the advantages and facilities of a new, purpose built hotel and friendly, polite staff to cater to our customer's every need. The exquisite Garden Brasserie at Orsett Hall is open to both residents and non-residents offering British cuisine in a warm, relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The Garden Brasserie is open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner. Cafe Sartoria at Orsett Hall, which is also open to residents and non-residents offers relaxed dining whether you are looking for breakfast, coffee and cake with friends, a lunchtime bite or an evening meal or snack.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Chafford Hundred 4.4 miles
- Thurrock Services M25 4.9 miles
- intu Lakeside Shopping Centre 5.5 miles
- Ebbsfleet International 5.6 miles
- Ebbsfleet Intl Train Station 5.6 miles
- Festival Leisure Park 6 miles
- Upminster Metro Station 6.3 miles
- Upminster Bridge 6.9 miles
- Bluewater 7 miles
- Hornchurch Station 7.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rochester Castle 10.1 miles
- Dickens World 10.3 miles
- Chatham Train Station 11.1 miles
- Historic Chatham Dockyard 11.3 miles
- Brands Hatch 11.9 miles
- Canary Wharf Metro Station 17.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sainsbury's Supermarket 3.8 miles
- Southend-On-Sea Ocean/Sea 19 miles
- London City Airport 14.2 miles
- London Southend Airport 14.4 miles
- London Stansted Airport 26.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: British, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Food: British, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Orsett Hall
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Orsett Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
At check-in, guests are required to show the card used to secure the booking. Please note that payment from third parties are not accepted.
Extrabeds are available for children under 16 years old, subject to availability and by prior arrangement.
Please note access to spa facilities for residents is possible Monday to Saturday 07:00 - 09:00 and 18:00 - 21:00, Sunday 08:00 - 10:00 and 17:00 - 19:00. Access to spa facilities is complimentary in 2016 and supplement charge will apply for 2017.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Orsett Hall of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.